cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Approval and auto CLI on same day!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Approval and auto CLI on same day!

Let's get to the nitty gritty before I mention new card and CLI Smiley Happy.

I opened the Chase Freedom Unlimited in April of last year $4,000 SL. This was at the end of my very first CC spree at that time. Then in September they offered me the Sapphire Reserve at a $10,000 SL which I gladly accepted. I was at 8/12 I believe on Visa before today. I go into my account today and low and behold there is an offer for the Freedom, which I accepted with a small SL of $1,500, but hey, 15 months 0% APR, can't complain.

Spending habits on the other cards has been relatively above average. I've been putting my MBA tuition on the Reserve and it did run up to about $8,000 at some point and I had paid it off fully last month. I recently put my current semester tuition on the Unlimited as it's at about $3,500 right now. After I was approved for the regular Freedom I noticed my Unlimited limit has gone up to $7,800! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they did this before or after I accepted the Freedom and pulled my credit. They did end up pulling Transunion, which at last check on my Discover account was FICO 702 with 25 inquiries, AND Experian which is at 708 and 51 INQ LOL.

Any other questions, let me know (except if it's about INQ, lets just skip all that nonsense).

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Approval and auto CLI on same day!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval, auto CLI, and the completed Chase Trifecta!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval, auto CLI, and the completed Chase Trifecta!!!

Thanks! Hadn't even thought about the Trifecta haha.

Message 3 of 7
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Wow!  Congrats! Even with “all that nonsense!” Lololol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval and rare auto luv CLI !!!

Message 5 of 7
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Wow, congrats on the awesome approvals and CLI with Chase! Some people never see those... & 51 INQ... I didn't even realize there were that many banks?!? LOL

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrPSS wrote:

Wow, congrats on the awesome approvals and CLI with Chase! Some people never see those... & 51 INQ... I didn't even realize there were that many banks?!? LOL

Thanks! and for reference:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_the_United_States

"According to the FDIC, there were 6,799 FDIC-insured commercial banks in the United States as of February 11, 2014."

Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.