Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto CLI Amazon Prime

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Auto CLI Amazon Prime

Hello all, 

Last night I logged into my Chase account to a nice surprise of a $1000 auto CLI on my Amazon Prime card. Never received any notice about it either. 

I had opened the card in May when my scores were in the mid 600's and was only given a $1500 SL. I've paid it in full for the next 2 months putting all spend on it but stopped putting any spend on it at the end of July as I got a different card to meet SUB on. Since then I only charged a snack on it once a month and had it on auto pay. 

So to my surprise I logged in last night and boom, a nice little auto CLI. I'll take it!

Just wanted to share. 

My current scores are updated in my Sig. I suppose the score improvements over the past few months led to this increase as I started getting Chase credit card offers in the mail now which I had never before. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Auto CLI Amazon Prime

Congratulations!! Best feeling is an auto CLI since you don't get the nerve wracking waiting for the decision.
Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job. I probably should have waited longer with my own card before closing it but ah well, enough lenders to go around for all of usSmiley Wink. Enjoy your commencement of Chase chasing youSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the auto-CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all! I've received a few auto CLI's in the past couple months after my scores shot up but this Chase one was the one that got me excited enough to post as I never expected them to give me a dime considering what you tend to hear about them. 

Message 5 of 6
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Chase Auto Luv is quite the surprise around here I agree. Congrats on the increase!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.