Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 22 of 27
sundi712
Established Member

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval

Congrats and have fun with Chase Rewards if you decide to get a card to complement that Unlimited!

Message 23 of 27
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

Awesome card to have in the wallet, Congrats on the approval. If I remember right when I app'd I got the 7-10 message and had to call UW for address verification then I was good to go!

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woah congrats. I'm actually debating if I should pull the trigger on the chase freedom since I have been prequalified for it with a solid APR. u gave me hope . My fico scores are..EX-672,TU-681, 

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Woah congrats. I'm actually debating if I should pull the trigger on the chase freedom since I have been prequalified for it with a solid APR. u gave me hope . My fico scores are..EX-672,TU-681, 

@Jay82 the advice I got gtom @Remedios is pull the trigger, so I will tell you the same exact thing.

Message 26 of 27
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊🍾 CM!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.