Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Prime Visa - I did a thing!

tag
everest
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Prime Visa - I did a thing!

Also kudos to Chase's Card Services department (and UPS) for the expedited shipping! I called in yesterday morning to see if the card had been produced and shipped out, and upon their confirmation that it had not yet been, I requested expedited shipping and rec'd the card just now! I've read a lot on how American Express is great with card replacements, especially with a short turnaround time, but Chase did it just as well! (Also wow, the green looks great, and a welcome change from the neon-ish green of the Fidelity Visa)

Also point to note, the new card (both Whole Foods design and the blue Prime design (per ProudMoney)) doesn't have the signature line like the CSP (vers. 08/22) does. I've noticed that in a few other new cards too, with my Fidelity Visa (vers. 06/22) and DM's Verizon Visa Signature omitting this field, and DM's EveryDay Preferred (understandable, it's clear) and BofA Premium Rewards cards having an abbreviated(?) version of the signature line. I miss that new card signing feeling now 😆 (jk)

Message 11 of 14
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB INVESTOR CARD $28,900 CL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED CARD $1100 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $18,000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $40,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/

SOCK DRAWERED & SOON TO CLOSE / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 12 of 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 13 of 14
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Prime Visa approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (August 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.