Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SW premier approval!!

tag
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

Chase SW premier approval!!

So just got approved for the Chase SW premeir 50k after 2k spend with a 2k CL so its visa platnium. I got approved by getting a "we will notify you in approx 2weeks message on the phone" so to avoid talking to UW and them seeing all my INQs and new accounts. I called the verification department and she asked me my identiy questions and I was approved. This is the 5th Chase card I currently have. I have a 5k Marriot, 5k Freedom VS, 5k United, 1.5k SW plus, and now a 2k Premeier. I should hit the 110k miles needed for a compainon pass for southwest after the bonus posts. my CS was arround i think 720 TU my EX is 746. I do have a lot of new accounts in the past year. I need to update my siggy which i will do now.

Side note DGf did the same and got approved for her British Airways card 50k after 2k spend at 2k CL. SHe has already a 3k freedom, 5k CSP, and 5k United.

Update sorry for post in wrong area fixed now.

and Sig fixed!

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase SW premier approval!!

Congratulations to you both!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 13
12njoy
Super Contributor

@lukepwnsall wrote:

So just got approved for the Chase SW premeir 50k after 2k spend with a 2k CL so its visa platnium. I got approved by getting a "we will notify you in approx 2weeks message on the phone" so to avoid talking to UW and them seeing all my INQs and new accounts. I called the verification department and she asked me my identiy questions and I was approved. This is the 5th Chase card I currently have. I have a 5k Marriot, 5k Freedom VS, 5k United, 1.5k SW plus, and now a 2k Premeier. I should hit the 110k miles needed for a compainon pass for southwest after the bonus posts. my CS was arround i think 720 TU my EX is 746. I do have a lot of new accounts in the past year. I need to update my siggy which i will do now.

Side note DGf did the same and got approved for her British Airways card 50k after 2k spend at 2k CL. SHe has already a 3k freedom, 5k CSP, and 5k United.

Update sorry for post in wrong area fixed now.

and Sig fixed!

Congrats Chase has recentky won me over with 46k in additional credit

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Is the double 50k offers still going around for the two SW cards?
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and enjoy!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Just approved after waiting 3ish days for it. I was going to call but seems it is best to hold off. I also got the 50k pt offer...those will come in handy!

Message 6 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 13
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Is the double 50k offers still going around for the two SW cards?

Idk about the plus anymore but both the business and personal if you google should have the 50k offer.

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved on 8/29 for the 25k bonus offer...any idea where I can find a 50k bonus offer? I've googled them but I only see them from earlier this year.

Message 9 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.