Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase auto cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase auto cli

Hey All,

I received an auto increase today from 3k to 4k on the Chase Freedom Unlimited. I've had 4 statements cut. Been carrying a balance for a couple months. Utilization was 27% before the increase today.
I also have the original freedom. Got it in Jan. That has about 30% utilization at this time. No apr on either right now. Auto increase from $1500 to $2500 occurred after 3 statements on that card. Just thought I'd share!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
greent
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase auto cli

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a CLI from 4500. to 5500. on my Southest Visa card, never asked for it.  First post in this forum 

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Seems like Chase luvs you Smiley Happy

No CLI over on my side and I had the Freedom and Freedom U since May. I ended up moving about 4K of my freedom credit line to the FU since I use it the most and PIF each month. 

Hopefully I get something soon...don't really need it but we all want more than we actually need haha Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 22
glamchick
Established Contributor

My 4th statement cut about 3 days ago for my Freedom and I received nothing. I've had a slate card since 2008 and have only received 1 CLI of 100$  

My scores are in the low 700's and I have some school loan lates from 3 years ago.  I'm assuming thats why no CLI.

If you don't  mind me asking what were your scores at the time?  And do you have any lates?

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! I do feel a little loved by chase. Smiley Happy I didn't think I'd see any clis from them, but they keep surprising me. I've seen some other posts recently in this community about some chase luv, so maybe they are handing more out these days.

Glamchick,
I have no lates at all. My credit card payments are always on time, but I did have a defaulted student loan on my report when I first got my freedom. It was removed from my report not long after that. It's been about 10 days since my 4th statement cut. I also just got a boa increase from 2500 to 6700. I did have to do a tu pull for it. That hasn't reported yet, but the inquiry has. Don't know if that triggered anything, but I doubt it. My tu score from boa was 694. My CK scored are 730s, but I don't know my actual ex and eq scores right now. I know for a fact they aren't 730s though. Lol. I belive they are 670s/ 680s. Somewhere around there.
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! I can't get any CLI love from Chase, haha. 😅
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
... I don't know my actual ex and eq scores right now. I know for a fact they aren't 730s though. Lol. I belive they are 670s/ 680s. Somewhere around there.

Pull your Fico8 Scores from creditchecktotal.com

It's only $1 for a 7 day trial period. I pull mine every so often so I can be up-to-date. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.