Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco SP Auto LUV

tag
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Citi Costco SP Auto LUV

A week or so ago I posted here asking for the secret to a Citi CLI.  This was the only card in my lineup that was consistently denying any sort of luv.  I had resolved to not even ask again until the card reached it’s first birthday.  But, this morning, as I was checking all of my accounts as those of with LOOCD (Late Onset Obsessive Compulsive Credit Disorder) tend to do, I spied a $2000 CLI in my Citi Costco account.  WHOOT...$6500➡️$8500.  No notifications yet, either by email or in my electronic docs on my account, but YAY for more utilization padding!  All new accounts from the spring spree are growing!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Costco SP Auto LUV

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 7
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Peazmom wrote:

A week or so ago I posted here asking for the secret to a Citi CLI.  This was the only card in my lineup that was consistently denying any sort of luv.  I had resolved to not even ask again until the card reached it’s first birthday.  But, this morning, as I was checking all of my accounts as those of with LOOCD (Late Onset Obsessive Compulsive Credit Disorder) tend to do, I spied a $2000 CLI in my Citi Costco account.  WHOOT...$6500➡️$8500.  No notifications yet, either by email or in my electronic docs on my account, but YAY for more utilization padding!  All new accounts from the spring spree are growing!

Kudos to you! There is nothing more special creditwise than to get an auto CLI. Very nice. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 7
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the cli. 

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats .

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Citi reads MyFico😂🎅
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.