Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi APPROVED!

tag
Red_0023
Established Member

Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi APPROVED!

I am currently rebuilding my credit, checked my scores today and they were 620 across the boards (I know they're low, slowly working my way up). Decided to apply and got approved for 3500! I am excited! Going to purchase a tank of gas then, pay it off and put it away with my other CCs. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi APPROVED!

@Red_0023 wrote:

I am currently rebuilding my credit, checked my scores today and they were 620 across the boards (I know they're low, slowly working my way up). Decided to apply and got approved for 3500! I am excited! Going to purchase a tank of gas then, pay it off and put it away with my other CCs. 

how long was your other accounts open etc as im almost 620+ accross and would like to get one but my rebuild is only on its 3rd month

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi Costco Visa approval! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Red_0023 wrote:

That's a very good SL with your scores. Most get that limit, even with scores in the high 600s to 700. Enjoy.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Tell your car I said to enjoy the gas

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"approved for 3500!"

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 11
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 7 of 11
Red_0023
Established Member

My oldest account is 8 years old. That’s the only one I kept in good standings while 3 others turned into collections. Slowly I’ve been going up and down with my credit score by paying back what I owe that’s in good standings. Currently I have 7 good standing credit cards.
Message 8 of 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Great SL, congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a huge score for that scoreSmiley Wink. Not many get a Prime Citi card at 620Smiley Happy Enjoy!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.