Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Visa approval

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Visa approval

@joltdude wrote:

I would say DCU can be conservative and this is a great SL and a great limit in general for them.. 

Only thing id do different is let the Merrick double in the sock drawer.... then cancel it...

Have you tried for a CLI on the Cap One?  ... Just like the idea of both the merrick and Capone leaving with a CLI reporting on the report...(soft pulls only, of course)...  Ditch them after the increases if there are any... (as long as theres no fee/af due)

Think a congrats is in order....

DCU is big around where I live... Then again. they originally were the DEC Credit Union.... Yes their history is with the computer company.... (Digital Equipment Corp) which is no longer...  

Yes I have tried for a CLI with Cap One. Last month was my 6th since my last CLI.. denied due to payments too low (always PIF, gets $200-300 per month), and some other bogus reason.  But my new Spark card had a $10k sl.  Go figure 

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Visa approval

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!!
They do use Fico4 scores, so may be a little different. That is a good SL from DCU

Incorrect..

DCU uses EQUIFAX FICO 5 Mortgage scores

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.