Did you mean: 

DISCO - 2nd CLI in 2 months

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: DISCO - 2nd CLI in 2 months

Thats a nice bump coming from Disco

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 20
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, are you getting any HP. Just want to be sure. A lot of people said they are not getting HP. Thanks.
Message 13 of 20
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, are you getting any HP. Just want to be sure. A lot of people said they are not getting HP. Thanks.

No, the Luv button is always a SP unless they respond to you afterward stating you require a HP to continue. Both were SP's...

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Actually I was risking it by asking for the CLI but I don't think I am getting any HP. Instant approval of $1500 CLI.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Taurus22 wrote:

So it seems that credit lenders are being somewhat generous with the limit increases, given what I've seen on the forums, so I went to check my Discover account....

Saw the luv button.....decided what the heck......glad I did.

2-8-2020 - Hit Luv button for $1,500 CLI

3-24-2020 - Hit luv button for $3,000 CLI

CLI.PNG

Congratulations on your CLI! This makes me look forward to my Disco card in the mail.

Message 16 of 20
AnimatorProcrastinator
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the big CLI! Discover's been teasing me with $750 increments Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Taurus22 wrote:

So it seems that credit lenders are being somewhat generous with the limit increases, given what I've seen on the forums, so I went to check my Discover account....

Saw the luv button.....decided what the heck......glad I did.

2-8-2020 - Hit Luv button for $1,500 CLI

3-24-2020 - Hit luv button for $3,000 CLI

CLI.PNG

Congratulations on your CLI! This makes me look forward to my Disco card in the mail.

Wow. Congrats!!

Message 18 of 20
romy134
Valued Member

Noob question, but where is this "Luv button" does it randomly appear or something? sSo confused 

Message 19 of 20
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

@romy134 wrote:

Noob question, but where is this "Luv button" does it randomly appear or something? sSo confused 

At your Discover page, go to the drop-dwon menu, "credit options" and "credit limit increase'. If you are eligible (which I'm now no longer eligible so I can't take a screenshot to show you) there will be a button to submit a CLI. This is what's referred to as the "luv" button. And there will be language there that requires you to submit your current income, monthly Mortgage/Rent, etc.

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.