cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW-CapitalOne Savor One Approved- $10k SL!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

DW-CapitalOne Savor One Approved- $10k SL!!!

Capital One has been sending some mailer invitations for DW to apply for credit cards almost year long.

DW has a CHK/SAV accounts with them for the last 3 years.

But we never considered applying one so far. Yesterday, I was going through Cap1 cards and I was really netting for SAVOR $300 SUB, but then realized the Annual fee $95 is not for us as the rewards category doesn't much excite us. since I already have UBER Barclays which gives the same 4% dining with no AF. Plus DW recently got the CSP for travel category. We want to keep CSP with $95 AF as our preferred travel spends.

But I decided to go for SAVOR One to take the $150 SUB with NO AF. I know the fact, CAP1 will definitely approve for her Credit and banking relationship with them(Last winter she got the Auto loan approved from CAP1, but we haven't gone with them).

After filling up all details, the decision was instant to show "Congrats, you got approved for Savor One with $10K SL" Smiley Very Happy

Beauty to see the card added to her credit portfolio, and they were quick to reveal the card number from the mobile app too for immediately online transactions as like Amex Smiley LOL. Her first card from CapitalOne. Sure she loves that. Heart

A great day for us. Smiley HappySmiley Happy

7/12/2019 FICO TU-815|EX - 787|EQ -809
Total Credit - $300K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 785
Goal Score: 810

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since June/2019
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: DW-CapitalOne Savor One Approved- $10k SL!!!

Congrats on your approval 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 2 of 9
Established Contributor

Congrats on DW's approval and killer SL!!
Message 3 of 9
Established Contributor

Congrats on DW’s CapOne approval!

Message 4 of 9
Senior Contributor

Message 5 of 9
Established Contributor

Do anyone know capitalone message

"The account is restricted"

I have added to the samsung pay and tried to use it. but the card declined and i got message in capitalone app saying this credit card account is restricted.

Ofcourse, i havent received the physical card yet, but i tried the above with card number provided after approval from capitalone app.

Total Credit - $300K+

Message 6 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on DW's approval!

03 Oct 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 7 of 9
Established Contributor

update on the card security issue:

After Cap1 made the restricted account on the card and asked us to send DW's DL for verification. After doing so, they have enabled the account and we were able to use the card. 

we put the $500 spend, and its so quick we received the $150 spend bonus even before the statement cuts. 

Total Credit - $300K+

Message 8 of 9
Senior Contributor

@GetMeSlick wrote:

update on the card security issue:

After Cap1 made the restricted account on the card and asked us to send DW's DL for verification. After doing so, they have enabled the account and we were able to use the card. 

we put the $500 spend, and its so quick we received the $150 spend bonus even before the statement cuts. 

Glad it all got straightened outSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.