Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Luv 4K SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco Luv 4K SL

I think I have a problem!!  I told myself I was going to stay in the garden until next Spring and just ask for CLI's from NFCU and Amex.  Tonight I finally got a preapproval thumbs up from Disco after weeks of NO.  Temptation won out with a $4K approval.  All these new accounts will put me on ice until next August.  Hope I didn't mess up and I can grow those other accounts now.  We will see. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco Luv 4K SL

Congratulations on your approval.

You profile is prime for some EQ pullers.
Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the Disco 4kHeart

Message 3 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I have a problem!!  

Yeah, I think we all do, oh well  Smiley Tongue ......Congrats on the new card.  Get ready to start smashin' the h377 out of that luv button.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Silly Rabbit 🐇🐰☺️
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the Disco,, use the snot outta mine,, just hit the 3rd statement and already have 180 bucks CB with the CB match sub,, its a great card and has become my go to,,, also a lot of people say using it overseas is difficult but we just went all over central America and used it everywhere we seen Diners int accepted which in a few countries more than AMEX good stuff... enjoy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.