Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Gas and Restaurant approval

tag
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Discover IT Gas and Restaurant approval

Good morning.  Discover seems to be a unicorn around here so I would like to offer my data points in case they will be useful.

I was approved this morning for the newly relabeled Chrome with a SL of 9,000 at 16.24%.

I have not received any inquiries yet on any bureau.  I was preapproved on Discover's website and confirmed my SL via chat.

6 cards in good standing 1% utilization on 1 card

1 auto loan in good standing, no mortgage

3 paid CO from 2013

>60,000 income

AooA 11.5, AAOA 2.7

FICO 08:  EX 659, TU 655, EQ 679 (a 20-year old positive TL is still showing on EQ)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Gas and Restaurant approval

Congratulations. Thanks for the data points. Nice SL.
Message 2 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS Awesome SL Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super grats WingSmiley Happy Nice to see our GC members getting IT proper when out over this side lol. Great sl, well deservedSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
wingennis
Valued Contributor

wrote:
Super grats WingSmiley Happy Nice to see our GC members getting IT proper when out over this side lol. Great sl, well deservedSmiley Happy

I've really been wanting this card and was braced for a toy limit to start.  Now that I've got it-with such a great SL, the burn to app has gone out and I just want to go back to the garden.  Gardening really changes a credit hedonistSmiley LOL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.