Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover Rocks!

Congratulations on your CLI

Message 11 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy with your great sl and large balance, you are prime candidate for big cli . Wouldnt be suprised to see you at 20k by years endSmiley Happy. Me, i couldnt get a cli if they paid meSmiley Wink.

By the way how did it feel and look getting your cli by email? I usually get mine by 90 day international snail mailSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the great CLI! There's been a nice train of CLI approvals lately! 

Message 13 of 18
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

It felt amazing!    My scores are mid 600's but I make ballon payments to them every few months.    I was shocked!      And you know something....I can't find the email!   hahahaha   I was looking and looking for it and can't find it.   I know they increased the credit because I went straight to the website and looked at it because I didn't believe it.  I don't know where that email when.  I have gmail.   Geez   Strange.  lol    

Message 14 of 18
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Hahahahaa    These credit card companies are so fickle.  lol  Who knows who they will decide to make love to on any given day.    They will probably be taking you out when least expect it.   

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes DISCOVER is definitely the best I've already put a good amount of spend on mine paid off of course but very generous lately that I've seen congratulations on your auto luv it's the best!
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major congrats! Disco only gives me ROCKS in my socks lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Hahahhha

@GApeachy wrote:

@BessTruman wrote:

I owe about $5500.   

Giiiiirl, wow....they really love you!  Congrats big time.  I owe them about .55cents and they tell me nope, nope, nope- go away! 

Want an extra AU on your card? lolSmiley Tongue

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.