Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover approval

I am pretty excited. Went on discovers website and checked for any preapprovals.

Entered my info and stated I was approved for 2 cards. Entered my info and went to a security screen where I had to upload my DL and then another screen to call in. I was thinking the worst. I was thinking someone just wanted to personally laugh and tell me I was denied. Nope I was approved for $3k.

Not a huge amount but I am happy they gave me a shot. Thanks discover!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover approval

Congratulations on your approval.

I can't wait to see the results of your first credit limit increase attempt. How will you handle that button?
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@allzero

Thank you very much.

As far as the button, I’m thinking I will rub my finger around it a few times, give it a couple of flicks in the center, possibly a pinch then I’ll smash it!! Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Disco approval!

Message 4 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats and welcome to Miss Disco's family! Hit that button 61, 91, 121 days. Worked for me on both cards. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and just in time for the holidays Smiley Happy Don’t forget to activate your 3rd quarter restaurant categories when you set up your account, and the 4th quarter Amazon/Target/Walmart when that opens up. Treat Miss Disco well and...she’ll do whatever the hell she wants anyway lol!
Message 6 of 17
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

A $3K SL is more than just a shot. It’s pretty good. A huge congratulations to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 7 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Discover, treat it right and it grows quickly!

Message 8 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 9 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Enjoy Miss DiscoSmiley Happy🤷‍♂️
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.