Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover auto CLI.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover auto CLI.

I was at $500 just a few hours ago, now it's at $750. I think it may have something to do with my sixth statement cutting, but I'm not sure. 

Weird part is that I asked for a SP credit limit increase, but the rep said they couldn't do it.... This was just a few days ago. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Re: Discover auto CLI.

@Anonymous wrote:

I was at $500 just a few hours ago, now it's at $750. I think it may have something to do with my sixth statement cutting, but I'm not sure. 

Weird part is that I asked for a SP credit limit increase, but the rep said they couldn't do it.... This was just a few days ago. 

They typically give an auto increase every 6 months.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know!

Is there a certain critera that will increase my chances of them lowering the APR? My promotional offer ends next month, and it's 20 someting percent. 

Message 3 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice when you get any auto luv!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 13
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

That I don't know. I have a Discover and I love it but I don't use it much so I've not been offered a lower APR. I do get the 6 month auto increases though.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 5 of 13
greent
Frequent Contributor

How long have you had the card or since your last increase?

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations On Your Approval!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto CLI

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It happened right after my sixth statement cut. Now if I could only get them to lower the APR from 20% to like 13%. Asking for 11.24% might be a stretch. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.