Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates CLI question

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Ebates CLI question

I've had my Ebates Visa for about 2 months and I initially tried to CLI and only got $1000 bump and it now sits at 5k, I've ran about $1100 through it since I got it and want it to sit with my other Synch cards at 8-11k, should I ask now or just wait till the 6 month mark?. TU is 736 as of yesterday. I've also heard that they might HP??? Has anyone got a HP from Synchrony for a CLI on Ebates recently???!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ebates CLI question

@Creditplz wrote:
I've had my Ebates Visa for about 2 months and I initially tried to CLI and only got $1000 bump and it now sits at 5k, I've ran about $1100 through it since I got it and want it to sit with my other Synch cards at 8-11k, should I ask now or just wait till the 6 month mark?. TU is 736 as of yesterday. I've also heard that they might HP??? Has anyone got a HP from Synchrony for a CLI on Ebates recently???!

Call Credit Solutions.

It's SP

I asked monthly until I got mine to $15k which is where I wanted it.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on personal experience and also what I've seen with others, with the good score and previous history you are clear to call CS and ask now.

Message 3 of 21
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd call CS with your credit profile.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Spun the wheel today..... Got 25,000!!!!
Message 5 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Creditplz wrote:
Spun the wheel today..... Got 25,000!!!!

Congrats on the awesome CLI!  Smiley Very Happy

(isn't Credit Solutions fantastic?)

Message 6 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I asked the rep to repeat himself 😂, I love calling CS
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!! That's awesome!! 

What number did you use to call? 

Message 8 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I used (877)379-8173, took about 10 mins because of the text he had to send me and a Sp review
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I used (877)379-8173, took about 10 mins because of the text he had to send me and a Sp review

Thank you so much!!! I just called and was able to get an increase from $6.3k to $8k. Not the limit I wanted but I will take it.

I've have the card for 30-45 days now and gave me an auto CLI from $6k to $6.3k when my first statement cut last week. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.