Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally getting some discover luvin !

tag
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Finally getting some discover luvin !

Whats up fico peeps , so while i was trying to figure out why i was getting 2% cashback instead of 5% i
came to the conclusion that i have the chrome version with discover :doh!: but the nice lady from discover said np i
can change you over ... i nervously asked ....do u need to hard pull ?? ( reason i want no hard pulls is im in the garden
until its mortgage app time later this year) but she responded no she can do with out any check of any kind. After
the change i politly asked ... can you soft pull for a limit increase? i have tried twice since graduation (Dec 2017) with no luck
online....she said sure let me see here asked a few questions and confirmed with me that when they do soft pull they dont
even look at your credit report at all they only view your discover account use etc. My luck ! $300 increase ! yay !! so
pushing my luck... i ask ( since she was being super nice ) ... can you check if my wife is eligible ... she did her verification
and ...$3400 increase ! Today has been a good day with discover just thought i would share ! I guess sometimes its better to call in lol

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Finally getting some discover luvin !

Congratulations on your increase 

Message 2 of 14
Stribe
Contributor

Nice increase. Ask and receive!
5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s a Disco party!

Congratulations to you and your DW!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. That's awesome.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!

Message 6 of 14
Merlin3482
Contributor

Congrats on the CLI. That's awesome!

Message 7 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Way to go! I always say, you’ll never know if you don’t ask.

Yes, a wonderful day indeed.

Congratulations.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 14
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey look at that , a true Disco Double DipSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.