Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time CLI attempts

tag
xiocc
Regular Contributor

First Time CLI attempts

Hello,

New here today from googling CLI's. Decided to try my hand at Amex sue to no Hp's. First try is the Aspire. Had to attempt the retry a few times until I was able to get bumped from 12.5k to 20k! Then I decided to try my Bonvoy card and was "7-10 day'd" for all attempts.

I dont remeber what each card started at when I was initially approved hoeever at the beginning of this year, I requested to move credit and balance both at 12.5k.

Still being bored this morning I decided to try one more - USAA. First attempt was successfull from 11.5k to 20k. I think it was worth the HP. Never had any auto CLI from USAA. 

I would try my NFCU card since I know they are easy but being an emp changes things drastically lol

Hope everyone has a good Monday and any tips or tricks for my situation would be most welcome Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: First Time CLI attempts

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express only allows one CLI every 180 days regardless of how many of their cards you hold.  They view all your cards as belonging to a single account and will only increase that account every 180 days.

Message 3 of 8
xiocc
Regular Contributor

Ahhhhhhhhhh. That's the key part I missed. I figured there might be something and was leaning towards the 34.5k total thing I read somewhere. Thanks for clarification!!!!

Message 4 of 8
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Increase tho' Any increase is a good increase Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the board and grats on your CLIs Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome!! And congrats on your CLIs!!
Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

👍
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.