cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Chase Freedom auto cli

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Get Chase Freedom auto cli

Hi, 

I have currently these cards (I have  a pretty short credit history):

Amex EDP 4k (3/2016) , Chase Freedom 6k (3/2016), amazon store 6k (10/2015), gap store 6k (12/2015) (last statement report 4k), Cap1 platinum 1.4k (9/2015) , Merrick 1k (10/2015), Amex green NSPL (12/2015)

This statement I have 30% utill,  I have two big balance on  amex 1.8k/4k and chase 3.3k/6k , (the reason is that on Chase and Amex EDP I have the 0% APR until May 2017)

Next month I would like to lower the util at 20% because I am looking to get some other cards (citi aadavange or costco and venture).

I am using the Chase and the Amex green daily and on Chase usually I used the card for  4.5k and then I pay down to 2k/3k before the statement.

Today checking the Chase account I found a surprise: my credit line on the Freedom now is 10.5k from 6k  (I never asked for a CLI...) 

Now I am thinking to try a  Chase Sapphire Preferred but I know , thanks to this forum, that there is the rule 5/24....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Get Chase Freedom auto cli

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 4
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Awesome! Congrats! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 3 of 4
Valued Contributor

Congrats! You have amassed a nice portfolio of cards. Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.