Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got JCrew Pop-Up with this???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got JCrew Pop-Up with this???

Thank you. Smiley Wink  Patience is not one of my virtue's.

Message 11 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!! Thats a sp approval.
Message 12 of 17
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great!  Just closed the page up.  I'll wait on the necklace.  I guess I'll know if they did a HP by later today.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I'm really learning a lot on here!  You have an awesome CL!  I hope I can get there some day.  Smiley Wink

oh you will..be patient,  give it a little usage from time to time, and it will grow. I got my crew card 12/15/13, and by 11/2014 my limit was $8250! via the phone trick thing. Smiley Happy

Phone trick? Please elaborate!

Message 13 of 17
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just closed it out.  I hope I didn't buy everthing in cart!lol  Would love that necklace they had though.  Smiley Wink  Approved for only 750.00.

When I got mine back in 10/14, someone here told me to create my online account and request a CLI until I got the 7-10 message. I got a CLI right there, the second clic was a no go. 7 months later the card is over 5K.

Message 14 of 17
newhis
Valued Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great!  Just closed the page up.  I'll wait on the necklace.  I guess I'll know if they did a HP by later today.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I'm really learning a lot on here!  You have an awesome CL!  I hope I can get there some day.  Smiley Wink

oh you will..be patient,  give it a little usage from time to time, and it will grow. I got my crew card 12/15/13, and by 11/2014 my limit was $8250! via the phone trick thing. Smiley Happy

Phone trick? Please elaborate!

Instead of requesting the CLI online, you call. You follow the prompts and keep requesting a CLI, without hanging up, until the system say 'no more' Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 17
laurenjessica
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. Smiley Wink  Patience is not one of my virtue's.

I'm so right there with you! "Patience" means hitting the luv button several times a month, right??? Smiley Wink

Credit cards:
NUS000000091-480x304-STRAIGHT-96unnamedmissionlanemobileIRIDESCENTpaypal-cashback-credit-card-16373091c11536849downloadvenmoTJX-Rewards-Platinum-Mastercardcardart-prim-645x406
AU Cards:
disney-premier-cardNUS000000327-480x304-STRAIGHT-96NUS000000269-480x304-STRAIGHT-96
Store Cards:
Credit-Card-Large61d9c1a7-5683-4228-8bb4-c2747006069dAPSC-SECUREDCARD-CB658179059Kohls-CC-no-egt-SM-RGBpinkimg093647Paypal-Credit-Logo-Ameri-Commerceimg056321sc-plus-black-Creditcard
Auto loan:
toyota

Actively rebuilding since August 2022.

Starting FICO 8 scores (8/24/2022):

Current FICO 8 scores (2/12/2024):
Message 16 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, second time and I don't know if this is normal since this is  the second time doing this and it looks a bit different?  I read below and you see what is says.  But when asked to fill out the form.  All it asks for is last 4 of social and DOB?  Should I pull the trigger?  Or do you think it will be a HP?

Won't let me post.  Too big but says it will pull a credit report if needed???  Is this normal?  Thx

I can't say that is normal SB. i just got 300 last night. and it did not ask me for my last 4. nor my Dob. im guessing you going just for cli. but if you are apping. that is normal. it will be sp.

Edit. did not read entire thread. i see you were just apping for it. it is still SP. on that card. no doubt. hp if you are apping for Visa or MC version of comenity.

Agreed. it will grow fast. from 600 to 6300 in 8 months.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.