Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Cash Rewards MC -- $5,000!!!

tag
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC Cash Rewards MC -- $5,000!!!

Congratulations on your approval!!! I have never had any issues with HSBC- cash back just is not my thing. I am considering testing the waters on getting a second card when my card hits its one year in October. 

Message 21 of 29
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congrats! Great card for international travel too as they have no FTF and offer a PIN.

sheepclap.gif

AU

Message 22 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CIC !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 29
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to you @Credit_is_Crack !!! Great SL 

and big props on app being instantly approved.

I asked for a CLI online as soon as I had the card and

was told in a mailed letter that no CLI's are given

to new accounts for 60 days. 

Enjoy your success :-)

Cheers

Message 24 of 29
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone!

@Saeren - the 3% is one thing that drew me in and as @SEAlifer mentioned the FTF + PIN is a nice convenient feature to. Between this and my Schwab debit I'm covered on travel

@AverageJoesCredit - #ApplyCommenity2019 -- that is all Smiley LOL and to @Saeren reply, Shots Fired!! LOL

@nuohlac - I was heavy on my travel rewards (MR & UR) but over the last year or so I've slowly shifted to just core cash back. No portals, or counting multipliers, just pay me cash without me knowing it, store it up and come holiday season, bank on all of it!

@UH_HUH - you know I guess it'll be hit or miss with the new app CLI, but I'm still going for it. It showed up in my online account today but I think I'll wait until I activate the card. I feel like I read someone hit it before the card even arrived so I'm tempted but I'll be as patient as I can be until the card gets here Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 29
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 26 of 29
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosCONGRATS  AGAIN  on your AWESOME approval and SL with the HSBC Cash Rewards MC - Looking forward to your next FOTM!!! Smiley Wink 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 27 of 29
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

You...REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosCONGRATS  AGAIN  on your AWESOME approval and SL with the HSBC Cash Rewards MC - Looking forward to your next FOTM!!! Smiley Wink 

Thanks @AllZero and @Marz2002! I already checked for the CLI link and it's there, but I'm going to wait until the physical card arrives and I activate. Here's hoping! 

Message 28 of 29
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

You...REALLY...

Thanks @AllZero and @Marz2002! I already checked for the CLI link and it's there, but I'm going to wait until the physical card arrives and I activate. Here's hoping! 

Thanks , looking forward to your update after the Card arrives! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.