Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just cant cancel my Blaze MC

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: I just cant cancel my Blaze MC

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI and future annual fee waiver! Need to change your screen name to Nicemchine. 😉

/veto

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

E57D7837-9598-469D-A2D0-CF339CE8C6D2.gif

LOL This is exactly what I was thinking as I hung up the phone.  Thanks

>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

not a bad limit for that card didnt know it went that high either... was a cli a sp i would hope?  as long as no af and no really puttinig spend on card as you certainly have better cards and the card age keeps being built then mise well keep it all the same to other creditors just another positive tl.

I manage to put about $150 a year on this card.  LOL, it better not be a HP. 

For Blaze CLIs, you have to have TU unfrozen

Message 13 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

The coolest name of all subprime cards and here you got it to 5k! Blaze on Meanie!Smiley Happy

Thanks Joe !

Message 14 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Meanmchine 

Congratulations on the $1000 CLI!

Your story reminded me.

I tried to cancel my Avianca Vida last year. The fellow talked me out of it and credited the AF.

We'll see if the same results can be duplicated this year.😆

Message 15 of 51
slickwidit
Established Contributor

third year in a row you failed to cancel? or third year in a row got AF waived and got a CLI?

Congrats on the increase!

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 16 of 51
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I'll be curious to see what CLI they might give you next year and also how high Blaze Card limit would go upto. It will be interesting to see. In April when I accepted Blaze and FSCC cards ( both from same bank ) half the people on this forum scolded me why I went with sub prime cards. But from what I read on this forum and on the internet these cards and bank seem to be very accommodative, very good customer service, AF waiver after first year, CLI is given like a clock work, and customer service is one of the best. The big show stopper for me was we can make only 2 online payments / billing statement cycle. I guess I can live with that. If things goes well, I am planning keeping Blaze as my primary driver for daily small expenses. I can not wait for 4 months and see how much CLI, I would get on these cards at the 6 month interval. Any way your post is a great inspiration for me and boosted my confidence about Blaze and First Savings Bank. Have a wonder time with your increased CLI.

Message 17 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 18 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@slickwidit wrote:

third year in a row you failed to cancel? or third year in a row got AF waived and got a CLI?

Congrats on the increase!

yes

Message 19 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I was soooooo looking to be BOOMed by you Smiley Sad

Thanks @Anonymous 

Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.