Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Plus Card Approval

tag
defenses
Established Member

JetBlue Plus Card Approval

I applied for the JetBlue Plus Card on Friday. I was originally going to go for the non-AF card, but I will be moving around and flying quite a bit in the next two years so the 30,000 bonus miles plus free checked bags looks very nice right now. This is my first card from Barclays.

According to BoA, my TU FICO was 770 on 8/27. I had three prior inquiries (all credit cards, one from July). I was approved for a WEMC with a 12,000 credit line (my highest so far!).

Now it's time to plan a trip! Smiley Wink 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue Plus Card Approval

Woohoo! Congrats! I've always liked the looks of the Jet Blue cards!
Message 2 of 7
thummel
Established Contributor

Nice limit for a jet blue. Congrats!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. One day I will be able to get back in with Barclay.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@defenses wrote:

I applied for the JetBlue Plus Card on Friday. I was originally going to go for the non-AF card, but I will be moving around and flying quite a bit in the next two years so the 30,000 bonus miles plus free checked bags looks very nice right now. This is my first card from Barclays.

According to BoA, my TU FICO was 770 on 8/27. I had three prior inquiries (all credit cards, one from July). I was approved for a WEMC with a 12,000 credit line (my highest so far!).

Now it's time to plan a trip! Smiley Wink 

Congratulations, defenses! That is an awesome CL, and it's a WEMC. Very nice, indeed!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I personally love my CashForward Barclay card. Barclay is the only card I have thats over 10000 cl with a balance transfer still on it. The LL Bean card is offering a nice bt also but my cl on that one is to small to make use of it. The points accrued can only be used for statement credit but its all good. Enjoy your card and Barclay's. Nice cl by the way.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on  your approval. That's an awesome SCL.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.