cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got Approved for Lowe's Credit Card!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just Got Approved for Lowe's Credit Card!!!

I need to buy a new lawn mower. My old one is broken. They offer 18 months no interest for anything over $299. I applied online and got instantly for $3K.  

Ron.Apply for a Lowe's Card online1!.png

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Just Got Approved for Lowe's Credit Card!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I need to buy a new lawn mower. My old one is broken. They offer 18 months no interest for anything over $299. I applied online and got instantly for $3K.  

Congrats...what CRA did they pull and what were your score if you dont mind me asking.  I was thinking about getting a Lowes or Home Depot in the next month or two.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 2 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Congrats...what CRA did they pull and what were your score if you dont mind me asking.  I was thinking about getting a Lowes or Home Depot in the next month or two.

Thanks!!! I think they pulled TU.  My score was 740.

Ron.

Message 3 of 42
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SMH...RON...Congrats!! now..youve been around long to know what you need to do now..call credit solutions NOW, and get that sucker up!! I know you had a bad "experience" one time with them, but just call, lol...ask for $25k..please, for the love God...Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
SMH...RON...Congrats!! now..youve been around long to know what you need to do now..call credit solutions NOW, and get that sucker up!! I know you had a bad "experience" one time with them, but just call, lol...ask for $25k..please, for the love God...Smiley Wink

Thanks!!! I think it is more than enough. I had bad experience with credit solutions.

Ron.

Message 5 of 42
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Thanks!!! I think it is more than enough. I had bad experience with credit solutions.

Ron.

LMAO!!..ok, then when you get your card in the mail, register it online, and use the chat feature..Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 42
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Lowe's approval Ron1!  Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 7 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Ron.

LMAO!!..ok, then when you get your card in the mail, register it online, and use the chat feature..Smiley Wink

I don't want to get them nervous. I got 4 cards from them within a month. Thanks for your advice. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 8 of 42
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Ron.

I don't want to get them nervous. I got 4 cards from them within a month. Thanks for your advice. Smiley Happy

Ron.

nervous?? CS?? LOL...If I can go on chat with my crazy profile that I have, and ask twice a week...Im sure you could do it onceSmiley Wink hahahahah  youre funny

Message 9 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

nervous?? CS?? LOL...If I can go on chat with my crazy profile that I have, and ask twice a week...Im sure you could do it onceSmiley Wink hahahahah  youre funny

May be? Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.