Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just approved for JPM Ritz Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just approved for JPM Ritz Chase

I decided that i wanted to add one more card this year and applied for the JPMC Ritz Carlton Card and was instantly approved for 30k. 
I was hoping for a higher CL than my other cards (30k CSP and 25k AMX BC) so when i receive the card ill try to call and see what i can do...

For those of you who have applied, how long before you received the card? Id like mine for a trip in 2 weeks.. 

And on a side note, i heard they are not shipping the metal cards anymore... is this true? 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
travisr0
Contributor

Re: Just approved for JPM Ritz Chase

Grats on the card ! First off, they started shipping metal cards within the last 2 weeks as they got resupplied recently. Also typically you receive it in around 4-5 business days normally even though officially they will tell you 7-10 Business days. With all that being said if you need within a certain timeframe you are able to call chase directly or by secured SM and can request them to "expedite" the card. Normally they do it without hesitating with no charge to you by 1-2 day air. Hope this helps Smiley Wink

Experian 756 // Equifax 764 // Transunion 759 // AAoA 5.7 years

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll have it in two weeks. Congrats by the way, that's an great limit!
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided that i wanted to add one more card this year and applied for the JPMC Ritz Carlton Card and was instantly approved for 30k. 
I was hoping for a higher CL than my other cards (30k CSP and 25k AMX BC) so when i receive the card ill try to call and see what i can do...

For those of you who have applied, how long before you received the card? Id like mine for a trip in 2 weeks.. 

And on a side note, i heard they are not shipping the metal cards anymore... is this true? 

Wow thats a fantastic CL, congrats on your Ritz Carlton approval Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic start limit       Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

sweet!

Message 6 of 22
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Sweet card....Congrats!

Message 7 of 22
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 22
Solution42
New Contributor

Very nice SL. Congrats!

EQ657
TU667
EX652
HomeDepot       Venture VS      Quicksilver WMC Quicksilver WMC Walmart         Discover IT     Victorias SecretKohls
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot woot! Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.