cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for Victoria's Secret credit card and have a question....

tag
bbb925
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got approved for Victoria's Secret credit card and have a question....

@Anonymous wrote:

@bbb925 wrote:

I can't obtain my EX Fico score but I do belong to freecreditreport.com as I like to just check my report to make sure there is no problems and the score they gave me was 779. But I heard those aren't real.

The scores at FreeCreditReport.com are "Plus" Scores. I have been a Member of FCR.com for over 2 years, I don't pay attention to my score, I use the service to monitor my EX report.

I'll say this tho, in my case my score is 699 at FCR but my actual EX FICO is higher than a 710 according to the AmEx rep who took my app for the Blue Cash Card.

In most cases the "Plus" score will be higher or lower, I've heard it can be anywhere from 1-100 points off  your true FICO score.

Aside from all that, Congratulations on the recent approvals!!!!!

I wish myFICO would offer the EX score so I could have an idea of what the actual score is as I'm sure anyone who can't get theirs feels the sameSmiley Happy. I'm not applying for anything else! I went to J. Crew and A&F and was pre-approved for those as well but didn't bite! I figured I will sit on these awhile and see how they go first. Thanks for the feedback!

Message 21 of 25
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bbb925 wrote:

I wish myFICO would offer the EX score so I could have an idea of what the actual score is as I'm sure anyone who can't get theirs feels the sameSmiley Happy. I'm not applying for anything else! I went to J. Crew and A&F and was pre-approved for those as well but didn't bite! I figured I will sit on these awhile and see how they go first. Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately FICO has no control over this. It was EX's decision to stop selling the EX FICO score to consumers.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 22 of 25
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Just went to VS and was pre approved $750 limit. entered little info and bam will receive my card in 10 days Smiley Happy

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 23 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 24 of 25
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Now I have BoA123 $500CL BoA $300CL VS $750CL hope in 6 months to get a better card with higher limit.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.