Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl’s CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl’s CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats OP - I have 3 kids so my Kohl’s card is a keeper. The stacked discounts make a huge difference.

@frencheese, keep after it. If you can use its benefits, Kohl’s is one of the best retail cards out there.

They told me if I went in store to apply there wouldn’t be any security questions. So I’ll give that a whirl in a few months.

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

There has been anecdotal evidence that in-store applications can have higher success rates because a store doesn’t want to irk a paying customer standing at the register with purchases ready. That may also help.
Message 12 of 23
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the increase! The majority of us usually ride the 300-700-1500-2500-3000 route on the Kohl’s train. All a matter of patience and keeping it current.
Message 13 of 23
Bamact

So are the cli for Kohl’s on a 3 month schedule?
Message 14 of 23
DR527
Regular Contributor

I just called Kohl's, I've had their card now for nearly two years SL $300. No CLI, so I thought I'd call up and see. The lady I spoke to told me she didn't know if it was a HP or SP. So I passed. Can someone tell me??

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the increase!

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DR527, their CLIs are SP. just do the online request in your account. You just fill in your income and it spits out a decision on the spot.
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Started Kohl’s last year in April 2018, with $300. First CLI was in December 2018 to $700.

just got another one  up to $1500.

my credit was garbage back then. 531 and 522.

Congrats that is awesome and nice growth for a store card that started low. 

I just asked for one and got it..  so 11/18 SL 700  5/19 CLI to 1500 and now 8/19 CLI to 2500  

LOL as i haven't used it since 12/18

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! What is your score now, if you don't mind me asking? I am trying to get a CLI, have had it for 4 years w/ the $300, and I think I've only done a request once (within the first year of getting it). Trying to build but also have a one year old that grows like a freaking weed. I'm afraid to try and affect my score! 

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kbeez, CLI requests with Kohl’s are soft pulls so your score will not be affected at all - go for it Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.