Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's - Luv Button CLI

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Lowe's - Luv Button CLI

Right before I filed my BK7 in 2016, I closed out my Lowe's card that had a $10k CL. It was at a $0 balance and I wanted it to stay positive on my reports. I applied for a new Lowe's card two months ago and was instantly approved, but only for $1k. I tried to recon the SL with them and also hit the luv button several times, but no dice.

After my second statement cut this month, I hit the luv button. Just asked for $3k at first...APPROVED! Then hit it again for $5k...APPROVED! Tried one more time for $7k, but denied. When can I expect another successful CLI with them? Should I try every month after the statement cuts?

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowe's - Luv Button CLI

It is a SP, so why not.  You just got out of Ch7, thread carefully Smiley Wink

I  believe my last increase via luv button was jun/2017 to $12k then this month to $20k.  I started with $337.

Message 2 of 5
JaseT
Established Contributor

$337?? What an odd SL! 

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 3 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Give it 90 days or 3 statements and try again. Congrats on the CLI.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseTwrote:

$337?? What an odd SL! 

Yup, very odd lol

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.