cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Approval

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Lowes Approval

It seems projects around the house are never ending and I spend a lot more time in home improvement stores as time rolls on.  I actually have been using Home Depot a bit more as of late, but after doing my research, it looks like Home Depot offers a much better card with SP CLI's and higher limits.  

So.....app'd and success!  $7K SL.  No immediate increase was given, as I did try calling credit solutions and asking for 25K.  It's ok though.  I have no major purchases at the moment.  Wouldn't mind having a bigger CL for padding on future purchases at some point.  

Thanks again for all the great info.  It helps me tremendously. 

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $6,400 | CECU Visa $4,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $15,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $1,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $9,900 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $12,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $7,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Approval

Awesome Congrats!

Message 2 of 13
Highlighted

7K is one of the highest SLs I have seen on this card, more like 2K is usual, congrats on it and yes it is a very useful card to have Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 13
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@cf2701, Congrats on your lowe's approvalSmiley Happy

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@cf2701 wrote:

It seems projects around the house are never ending and I spend a lot more time in home improvement stores as time rolls on.  I actually have been using Home Depot a bit more as of late, but after doing my research, it looks like Home Depot offers a much better card with SP CLI's and higher limits.  

So.....app'd and success!  $7K SL.  No immediate increase was given, as I did try calling credit solutions and asking for 25K.  It's ok though.  I have no major purchases at the moment.  Wouldn't mind having a bigger CL for padding on future purchases at some point.  

Thanks again for all the great info.  It helps me tremendously. 

congrats2.jpg

Potential Future Cards

Message 5 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's approval!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (TU):

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats! It'll grow quickly!

|  
Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 13
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🍾!!!!

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

BOOM! Congrats on the approval!

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden_sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX
06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.