Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

NASA FCU is great.  I tend to like PenFed the best but I've never had any issues with NASA.

Message 291 of 293
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@vikingred wrote:

Went through the trouble of opening an account and verifying identity.  Applied for their card, DECLINED.  Too many INQ, Too many new accounts, blah blah blah.  I have 755 TU, 733 EX, and 705 EQ.  Not sure what they pulled, I think it was a SP on EX.  Nice six figure salary.  Not a single late or baddie on any report.  And they sent me this denial letter that had in big bold letters at the top "ADVERSE ACTION".  You know what?  NASA FCU, you're ridiculous.  And a man like me cannot afford to made to look ridiculous.  Heh, I think that's a quote from the Godfather.  Or something.    

Based on your separate (Chase Slate) thread... would the NASA FCU outcome suprise you? 

@vikingred wrote:

Let me acknowledge that I really have no business apping for any new cards.  I've had near 30 new this last year.

Message 292 of 293
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 293 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.