Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini App Spree

I've learned alot from reading this forum over the past few years. I want to contribute to it and help others. This is my first post and I wish I would have been contributing along the way.

Just did a really mini spree to me.

Just a quick snapshot on how my credit is was before sending the apps out.

Scores TU 659 EX 627 EQ 650.

Inquiries TU 22 EX 30 EQ 22.

Income 160k. Util 33%.

BK dismissed showing on TU and EX.

6 Cards, 2 Auto leases, & a mortgage opened less than 1 year ago. Live in NJ. 

Ashley Furniture - Approved $3000. Recon CLI $3500. Pulled Ex.

Wells Fargo Home Projects - Approved $5200. Recon CLI $10000. Pulled TU.

TD Ameritrade Client Reward - Declined. Recon unsuccessful. Pulled Ex.

Citi Double Cash - Approved $2500. Recon CLI unsuccessful. Pulled EQ & EX.

Raymour & Flanigan - Approved $2500. Recon unsuccessful. Pulled EX.

Thanks again to everyone that posts on this forum. Wouldn't be where I am today without the knowledge here. Just 3 years ago I was in the 400's, couldn't get approved for anything, had a pending BK, and drove older high mileage cars. Hopefully I can motivate others to change their credit situation for the better so they can improve their lifestyle.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree

Congrats on all your success OP now let them babies grow in the garden and you are well on your way
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I have to work on next. Finding the discipline to stay in the garden for longer than a few months lol.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol I hear you janphilipa welcome to the boards & congrats
Message 4 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

It's very hard to do esp coming from a place of always having bad credit and used to denials then to get approval it feels great
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol I hear you janphilipa welcome to the boards & congrats

Thanks GiJane007! 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
It's very hard to do esp coming from a place of always having bad credit and used to denials then to get approval it feels great

Absolutely! I still cringe everytime I apply for something. I expect the worst and more times than not it comes out being a good result which still surprises me lol.

Message 7 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

ME TOO 😂😂
Message 8 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I see you mentioned you have a new home , what were your scores and what type of home loan did you get approved for ? We are in the process of payIng off some stuff then we will start the pre approval around July , my scores are very very similar to yours but I have not checked the mortgage scores yet I'm waiting on a few things to get paid and updated
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my mortgage my scores were proably about 20 pts higher. I did a 30 yr fixed rate fha loan. The mortgage process was intimidating before starting it but once I talked with mortgage brokers it was smoother than I thought. If you haven't yet I would speak with your bank or mortage broker and explain your situation. I thought I would need to wait another year before getting a mortgage because I was only at my job for a little over a year but they were able to get it done still with no hiccups.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.