Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monro Drive Card Approved! $800CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monro Drive Card Approved! $800CL

So I decided to stop in let Monroe do the brakes on my car and seen they had a 6 months no interest on $250 or more so I said heck with it let me see what happens and surprisingly it went through. Now in the past I had a collection with Citi that was sold to a debit collector years ago. Someone else on here mentioned that Citi retail could have different rules blacklisted etc then Citi credit loan etc.. Current scores at the time TU 615 EQ 653 EX 663.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Monro Drive Card Approved! $800CL

Grats on the new card Smiley Happy

Yes CitiFinancial can issue you a card where CitiBank proper will deny on past experience, happened to me.

Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Monroe Drive Card approval - Way To Go!!  

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: For the record Citi used Equifax to check the credit as I got notice this afternoon. 

Message 5 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats on the new card Smiley Happy

Yes CitiFinancial can issue you a card where CitiBank proper will deny on past experience, happened to me.

@gdale6 , oh yes..Im very familiar with that process as well, LOL..

@Anonymous , congrats to you on the approval. Feels nice to be approved I knowSmiley Happy 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 7 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.