Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first auto CLI ever!!! Synchrony!!

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

My first auto CLI ever!!! Synchrony!!

I couldn't believe it!    When I logged into my Marvel credit card to make a payment I noticed my available balance had changed!!   My SL went from $3000 to $4250!!

This account I always PIF every month.  I have two other Synchrony accounts (Stash and Ebates) that have balances that I am paying down every month with big payments.  I did not receive any CLI's on either of these accounts.   I guess they don't like to see balances?  

This is my first auto cli ever!!  I see people talk about them all the time on here but I just thought I would never get one.

Happy day!!

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first auto CLI ever!!! Synchrony!!

Congrats! I know what you mean. Everyone else seems to be getting auto luv, except us. But, Sync gave me my first auto luv last month for my BP gas card.

I had a SL of $500, that I kept requesting increases until I got it up to $2500. It stayed that way since March. They denied any other increase since then. But, I logged in at the end of last month, and there was an additional $300. Small, but I'll take it. And, I did have a $400 balance on it then. So it seems that they can be generous if you use their cards a lot.😊
Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SweetSmiley Happy ill take auto luv over AA anydaySmiley Wink Enjoy
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats awesome!!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Always nice getting a CLI without asking for it!

I just got one from them on my Old Navy Visa for $300, making it $1,300. Only use the card once a month and $1,000 was a totally fine limit for clothes shopping. Was nervous about them increasing it since my Amazon is $10,000 and Walmart MC is $8,000 lol. I figure if they're willing to auto-CLI, then everything must be fine!

Congrats again!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got my second auto cli from Sync. So I must be doing something right. I logged into my account last night to make sure my payment was set up for my Toys r Us card. I looked at the available credit, and something didn't look right. Sure enough, they increased my credit by $500.

My original limit was $300, and I requested $3000 back in April (which was sufficient for me). I never needed anything higher than that, because I don't shop there everyday, unlike WalMart.

So my limit went from $3000 to $3500. The funny thing is my statement isn't due to cut until sometime this week. But, I'm not complaining....lol! With all of the bad things happening to other peoples account, I'll take it!!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you both! 

Message 7 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats super awesome, and for Synch!! LOL...Congrats to you
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It's nice to see that Sync is still giving up some luv!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your auto CLI! Those are always the nicest kind. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.