Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 91 day CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 91 day CLI

Waited till 3rd statement dropped and I hit 91 days befor apping.  Starting CL at $1k, asked for $25k cause YOLO, recieved $3k.   Nice grow. but not the "NFCU will take care of you" bump, but happy all the same.  My issue with them was # of INQ per the orginal CSR discussion.  Guess Ill keep letting stuff grow and try again.  All good.

On a side note, Player 2 just got 8k CIC.  Happy days...

Take care y'all

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU 91 day CLI

Congrats on the CLI! With your scores that is a bit of a lower increase but then you have to think about the fact that they tripled your SL in only 91 days lol.

You should apply for another card, you can USUALLY get a higher amount on the second card if you have been responsible with the first one.
Message 2 of 7
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! 3k is a good limit, and it will keep going up!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I agree with above... a 3k cli with any lender is a good one.

Message 4 of 7
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Very Nice NFCU CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.