Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Amex Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Amex Approved

@undrtkr65 wrote:

Congrats I want this card too but I'm afraid to apply and be denied since I was just denied for a auto refiance with them last month. I think I'm going to wait for my scores to come up before applying. 

I thought the same thing when they denied my CLOC increase from $1,000. You never really know when them. Just hope they like it I'm sure 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Biggest congrats to you, Jmack! Wonderful SL - can do lots with it! Enjoy, and I'm very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats thats amazing. From what ive been reading, people with great credit are having difficulty getting approved for this card. Thought this was going to be new Flavor of month but i guess its reward structure hasnt enticed the stampedeSmiley Wink Enjoy your new AmexSmiley Happy

+1  It appears that's what the story is going to be with their newest card. Don't quite understand the denials given to a few with awesome credit files. Wished my DH hadn't app'd the day it opened, but have now learned not to assume that an app will always turn into an approval, even it one feels that they have a profile to support one. 

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats thats amazing. From what ive been reading, people with great credit are having difficulty getting approved for this card. Thought this was going to be new Flavor of month but i guess its reward structure hasnt enticed the stampedeSmiley Wink Enjoy your new AmexSmiley Happy

+1  It appears that's what the story is going to be with their newest card. Don't quite understand the denials given to a few with awesome credit files. Wished my DH hadn't app'd the day it opened, but have now learned not to assume that an app will always turn into an approval, even it one feels that they have a profile to support one. 

Also, I think they care a lot about your relationship with them. They are my primary bank. Everything I have goes through them.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, I think they care a lot about your relationship with them. They are my primary bank. Everything I have goes through them.

Jmack, they are my DH primary bank, too. He has seven accounts with them, quite a large sum in his Money Market with them, and it was an instant denial. 

Message 15 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome! Congrats on the approval, not too many have been!
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have a balance on your card before they gave you your Increase?
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes my go rewards was about maxed at $4200
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.