Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI!!!!

tag
lawless05
New Contributor

NFCU CLI!!!!

So i was reading on another popular thread about "NFCU CLI how it  work" and was like ok. I open the card in Jan of this year and they gave me CL of 5000. I hit the luv button for the first time today asking for 10,000 and yep i was approved instantly !!! wow. Then i couldn't believe how easy it was and if it was real so what do i do? Like a credit addict I asked for another CLI to 15,000 and got the 3-5 day message. lol O well we will see.

For background:

I was carry a balance of 3,700/5,0000 with i requested the 10,000. I really need that!!!! 

I have been banking with since i was 15. Not primary but keep few deposit there

I have a personal and auto loan with them that i open with them in FEB/MAR of this year.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI!!!!

@lawless05 wrote:

So i was reading on another popular thread about "NFCU CLI how it  work" and was like ok. I open the card in Jan of this year and they gave me CL of 5000. I hit the luv button for the first time today asking for 10,000 and yep i was approved instantly !!! wow. Then i couldn't believe how easy it was and if it was real so what do i do? Like a credit addict I asked for another CLI to 15,000 and got the 3-5 day message. lol O well we will see.

For background:

I was carry a balance of 3,700/5,0000 with i requested the 10,000. I really need that!!!! 

I have been banking with since i was 15. Not primary but keep few deposit there

I have a personal and auto loan with them that i open with them in FEB/MAR of this year.

Looks like you got a 5K HP!

CONGRATS!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.