Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI

Maybe the AR happened?

I haven't requested a CLI since June 2016.  I was denied.  I've stayed happily at 17.5 on my 2 cards contimplating if I'm greedy.

Yet...the urge lingers and 2 minutes ago I hit the button.  Both increased $500.  Both now $18k.  

So...yeah.  That's all I got.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI

Congrats!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, buyaobuyao! This is nice progress even when the level at which it proceeds is sometimes unexpected. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. It is an increase and was 99% a sp!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still an increase, and should be SP since AR has happened
Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, wven though small, 2 18k cards are sweetSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic news...

It was a SP.

Thank you all.  An CLI is a CLI. Period.  

Message 7 of 10
kugel
Valued Contributor

It seems there's a slow down lately
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my experience when you get a really low CLI like that you have reached their internal limit based on the AR.  That happened to both my wife and I about 10 months ago, we were brought from 9700 on each account to 10k.  I decided to give it some time and bring our overall utlization let accounts age, scores increase etc.  This weekend both accounts recieved nice CLIs mine from 10k to 18k and hers from 10k to 22k.  My suggestion would be to give it 9-12 months and then apply for CLI after an AR and you will likely get a nice CLI.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I will. I waited 9 months for $500.

*Nods slowly* They need more than 9 mths. It's not overall UTL, as highest card is 9% and overall 3%. It's my 2014 PIF baddy and time.

Calendar marked for 13 months.

Bu Yao out.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.