Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards CLI, YES!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards CLI, YES!

@Chrisla2077 wrote:

Congrats! I was just approved for the GoRewards...hopefully in 91-days....I can get a nice increase. 

Thanks, Chrisla! Congratulations on your GoRewards! Let us know what happens in 3 months. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations!

Thank you! 

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Bella is on FIRESmiley Wink  Quick call the firemarshalSmiley Wink

Way to go Bella, no vampire or werewolf can compete for your affection cuz Navy  and its new  CLI shield puts them all out to pasteurSmiley Wink Youve done great and your lineup of cards is getting impressive. Look forward to your next bump, to me its kind of exciting to work up to that 20k card. The journey is a fun one and your fico fam is glad you are in board  with us. Smiley Happy

Thanks, AJC! Hopefully I won't burn out. Really appreciate your encouragement. Smiley Happy

$20K? ya know I think I'm good. Once I combine my Barclays into a $9500 card, and my Quicksilvers into a $14300 card, I think Disco will be the one out in the cold. I'm not counting Chase because they have good reason to keep me at $500. But gosh, at this point, I think I have everything I really need!

Hey, I can get a Visa Sig from NFCU now that I'm over $5K, right?

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CO_NATIVE!!!

Boomhower, good luck and keep us posted!!!

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Congrats on your increase Bella! 

Thank you, Justa! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 34
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Bella you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the Navy federal CLI queen for the day Smiley Happy We MyFico love you girl. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on the CLI Smiley Happy

Thanks, JoeLHC! I appreciate the enthusiastic congrats! Smiley Happy

You are very Welcome Smiley Happy How did it feel to be the queen of the day? HEHE Smiley Happy LOL Smiley Happy Luv you Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Bella, call them up to send you the Visa siggySmiley Wink  its only a word but dang it its a Navy siggy lolSmiley Wink

Message 27 of 34
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

WOW!!  12.5X CLI!  Way to go Bella!  You go girl!!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 34
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@BPebbles wrote:

WOW!!  12.5X CLI!  Way to go Bella!  You go girl!!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

+1

Bella007. That is cheerfully amazing! and your progress is really moving forward for you.

Big Congratulations to you and continued success.

Message 29 of 34
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Wow, major CLI! Congratulations!
TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.