cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards(phone call PreQual) APPROVAL!!

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards PreQual APPROVAL!!

@Jnbmom wrote:
Wait Navy actually has a prequalify site???

NO SITE....just have to call if you are member and speak to a rep ONLY to see if you prequal for any of their cards. NOT SURE about any other products(?) maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 31 of 54
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ok thanks yes I was aware of that, thought this was something new 😊

Congrats on your approval
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 32 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Saeren

those are nice limits. Are you kidding me....days later??? Crazy Cool

Yep. Just looked up the exact dates. 

9/6/2018 - Approved $3K cashRewards

12/10/2018 - Approved CLI to $7500

12/16/2018 - Approved $7200 Platinum, approved $500 CLOC

Message 33 of 54
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Ok thanks yes I was aware of that, thought this was something new 😊

Congrats on your approval

That would have made two of us....lol

i might just change the title heading

Thank You BTWSmiley Wink

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 34 of 54
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@Saeren

those are nice limits. Are you kidding me....days later??? Crazy Cool

Yep. Just looked up the exact dates. 

9/6/2018 - Approved $3K cashRewards

12/10/2018 - Approved CLI to $7500

12/16/2018 - Approved $7200 Platinum, approved $500 CLOC

It's all just INSANELY BEAUDIFUL CONGRATS-belatedSmiley Wink

>

I❤️NY
Message 35 of 54
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your NFCU cashRewards approval and Welcome to the NFCU Family - I was approved for the same CC a month ago! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 36 of 54
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sadly no, im too poor to hit most Subs . I do remember at time Sub was like 3k so i didnt even trySmiley Wink. If you have the means definetly go for it. People like @Anonymous and i have to settle for a hard climb up the Navy cli ladder but eventually we make it to the top for our incomes. Eventually youll get a very usable limitSmiley Happy

I might be able to pull it off and might not?? That's a lot of spend thru a $500 CL, ugh! If i don't i won't fret. I'm excited just to be approved. Hopefully, in 8mos(garden goal) when I app for 2nd card it's a DOOZY!!Smiley Wink 

I just figured(will be attempting) meeting the SUB could warrant a decent AR CLI? If I can't meet the SUB then, I guess, the spend thru it should help towards 2nd card approval limit, no?

, be sure and check out the NFCU Member Deals, which has over 1,000 online stores to choose from - offering up to an ADDITIONAL 10% CashBack depending on the store!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 37 of 54
cjc6464
New Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I was approved for a SL of $500. I couldn't wait and pulled trigger at 91/3 and was sadfully declined. About 2 weeks later a got an Auto CLI to $1,200. I am happy I have made my primary bank NFCU as they have shown me a lot of love with not too much credit  history. 

UTL= 5%
Chase Freedom Flex- $700
Navy Federal More Rewards Amex- $8,500
Navy Federal Cash Rewards- $1,000
PenFed Power Cash- $2,500
Macys- $800
Shell Mastercard- $800
Discover- $1,000
USAA Rewards Amex-$6,000
Best Buy-$6,000
AMEX BCP- $1,000
Target Redcard- $300
Navy Federal PLOC- $2,000
Penfed Auto- 4.04%
Discover Student Loan- 27k @ 26K
Message 38 of 54
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@cjc6464 wrote:

Congrats on your approval! I was approved for a SL of $500. I couldn't wait and pulled trigger at 91/3 and was sadfully declined. About 2 weeks later a got an Auto CLI to $1,200. I am happy I have made my primary bank NFCU as they have shown me a lot of love with not too much credit  history. 

Thank You!!

CONGRATS on YOUR CLI!!! WAY-TO-GO!!!!

(like all your accounts-take care of them and they'll take care of youSmiley Wink)

Thank you, again and Best of Luck on your building journey!!

>

I❤️NY
Message 39 of 54
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

CONGRATS on your NFCU cashRewards approval and Welcome to the NFCU Family - I was approved for the same CC a month ago! Smiley Wink

Thanks @Marz2002

CONGRATS on your approval too!!!Smiley Wink

That's great you're a month a head(91/3)...I wish DW mom would have told me this 1-1/2 yrs agoSmiley LOL

>

I❤️NY
Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.