Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cli - HOLY COW!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU cli - HOLY COW!!!!

Well... I'm on day 4 and haven't seen one yet.  Still waiting for that shoe to drop.  But nothing so far.

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you dont' get the HP, it looks like you did good!
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic CLI. 👏👏👏
Message 13 of 30
kugel
Valued Contributor

Congrats
Yes no HP for u only if u request over 25k
What’s your fico 9 score with nfcu ?
u can see it online when U log into your account ,
What income u listed?
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info kugel.  My Fico 9 is 686.  My income is 100,080

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did get a HP today but only after I got brave enough to app for another card.  Got a sig card with $15,000 on that one too.

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Well here is my next installment of credit rebuild from foreclosure.

So I got approved for Navy Federal GoRewards card on 11/17/17.  Starting limit was $1000.  I was happy about it and was one of my 'new' cards(I have to work my way back up into my credit).  So, I was figuring I'd wait 6 months or so before I looked into a cli for it since I was 'new again' to credit cards but as I was reading posts on here I've seen 3/91 for possible cli.  I figured I try.  I clicked on the increase my credit limit - figured I'd go all out and select $30,000.  (Laughing as I selected the amount because I know I'm not getting a $29,000 increase).  Ok, so all my information is filled out.  New year, so new salary placed into info and submitted.  I instantly receive 24 hour message and that it has been sent to LO.  Ok....  I wasn't sure if that was good or bad.  I waited for a couple hours to check and see if there were any messages and there was nothing.  I checked again around 9pm and still no message.  So, I just started clicking around and click on th cc and it showed me something....  I thought that it was only because I asked for a credit increase.  Credit card limit - $1,000 but right under that was Available credit - $22,000.  I laughed and thought that there was something in the system that was going on.  

So I wake up and there is a message that I need to contact them.  I called and was forwarded to LO.  They are always so nice and I figured that there was a problem or something.  Then the conversation shocks me.  I was approved for a $21,000 with my profile and if I want to try for the $30,000 I needed to send in a copy of a recent paystub and they will pull my credit.  Pull my credit?  Didn't you pull my credit for a $21,000 increase?  So at this point, I feel like I got away with a crime and said no, this will be fine for now and that was that.....  Still stunned $21,000 on a soft pull?  It's 4 days later and I see nothing on ANY of my credit reports.

HOLY COW!!!!!

I'm waiting to push the luv button on my Go Rewards but I'm trying to wait for the 1Q AR, do you (or anyone) know how to find out if/when they perform it?  I don't want to request the cli and take another hp when the AR may only be days away.  If you call them and ask if they've done it, will they they tell you?  Any other way to find out???

Message 17 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congrats. Looks like you got the infamous AR sp luvSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Big congrats. Looks like you got the infamous AR sp luvSmiley Happy

I'm waiting to push the luv button on my Go Rewards but I'm trying to wait for the 1Q AR, do you (or anyone) know how to find out if/when they perform it?  I don't want to request the cli and take another hp when the AR may only be days away.  If you call them and ask if they've done it, will they they tell you?  Any other way to find out???

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

"they will pull my credit.  Pull my credit?  Didn't you pull my credit for a $21,000 increase?  So at this point, I feel like I got away with a crime and said no, this will be fine for now and that was that.....  Still stunned $21,000 on a soft pull?  It's 4 days later and I see nothing on ANY of my credit reports."

I like that comment!

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.