Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Go Rewards CC Approval.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Go Rewards CC Approval.

I just want to say NFCU is the best credit union out there. ( Maybe I'm biased), but I really like them in term of rates and consumer service. I do not have any problems with them at all.

Today, I got a letter from them and they invited me to apple for the Go Rewards Credit card. I entered my information and click submit. Bump. 25k SL and the lowest APR. I think 11.24 APR

I currently holding the CASH REWARDS and the CLOC from NFCU as well. so this application is my third loan from NFCU.

They pulled TransUnion so here is my TransUnion info from credit karma.

Data point

TransUnion score: 819

Income: 175k

navy app.png

BTW, I always got the lowest APR for all my loans from NFCU. Really love this credit union.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Go Rewards CC Approval.

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊🍾!!!!!

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. That's awesome!
Message 3 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and the LEGENDARY SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the great SL and low APR to boot!

Lots of us who love NFCU around here! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new NFCU Go Rewards card! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and monster SL  !!!!!

Navy Strikes again

Message 7 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to say NFCU is the best credit union out there. ( Maybe I'm biased), but I really like them in term of rates and consumer service. I do not have any problems with them at all.

Today, I got a letter from them and they invited me to apple for the Go Rewards Credit card. I entered my information and click submit. Bump. 25k SL and the lowest APR. I think 11.24 APR

I currently holding the CASH REWARDS and the CLOC from NFCU as well. so this application is my third loan from NFCU.

They pulled TransUnion so here is my TransUnion info from credit karma.

Data point

TransUnion score: 819

Income: 175k

navy app.png

BTW, I always got the lowest APR for all my loans from NFCU. Really love this credit union.

Congratulations on being invited to apply and getting the BOMB SL. 

Yep NFCU is one of a kind!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very niceSmiley Happy You got the trifectaSmiley Happy Great Score,Income, and Navy Smiley Wink

Please share your success on the Navy thread so a fellow high income earner can see what is possible. Thanks
Message 9 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Oooh, that’s a beautiful SL. Congratulations!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.