Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLLO Rewards Finally CLI

tag
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Re: OLLO Rewards Finally CLI

@chalupaman wrote:

It's a nice card. I just wish that they were a lot looser with CLIs, but I've had no problem with them personally besides that. Certainly a lot better to have than your typical Credit One cards. Congrats! 

I'm with you there, OLLO made sure to roadblock CLIs requests.  "Stop, we'll do it for you no need to call in so don't waste your time.  And if you do call in, we'll kill you with kindness and remind you it's computer driven." Can't get mad at them I guess it fits their business model - I thought I read somewhere OLLO was started by old Capital One guys I could be wrong. 

Message 21 of 28
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Total80sKid wrote:

Congrats on your Ollo CLI 👍🏼

I keep waiting for CK to show me an Ollo invite, but it's always just Oportun, Destiny, Indigo and OpenSky.

It never showed up on my CK, i app'd through "Experian" Credit Card recommendations.   Have you tried "Experian"?   You can sign up for free.

Message 22 of 28
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@AMJ50 wrote:

I received a invite on experience, for the card about 5 months ago. Only have a $500 SL, too low for my taste. If I don't get a CLI soon, I will close the card next year. It's a good starter card, not predatory. 

Don't feel bad that's exactly where I started $500 SL then $100 bucks a few months later ...........and then the bucket.  Since it was my first card i wasn't going to close it out for aging purpose.  But look - almost 2yrs later an increase.  if you can hold on a bit - "red coats are coming" - they or it will get here eventually.  Probably not a great analogy but you get what i mean. 

Message 23 of 28
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

I got the Ollo Rewards Mastercard back in April. The SL was $1,500 and I am waiting to see what kind of CLI I get at the 6 month mark if any. I will keep you posted. The card has been great except for having to wait on my available credit to return for several days sometimes. Congrats on the CLI just the same.

Credit_Master

that's a nice SL!  yes, please share on how they treat you. 

Message 24 of 28
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome.  I was fortunately get approved for 1800. Almost had it 6months. Hopefully I'll get a increase. I use once in awhile. 

Oh wow!  You're just like @Credit_Master  - you both got some nice SLs.  Curious on the max with OLLO?

Message 25 of 28
AMJ50
Contributor

This was my 6th month having the rewards card. After I found out Ally bought Ollo, I started using the card more frequently. Now, I was given my 1st CLI from $500 to $1300 at 6 months. Not bad, starting to like this card more and more. 

Message 26 of 28
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

I got the ollo non rewards platinum through an offer by ck exactly a year ago. sl was 500. at 6 months cli to 600, since then nothing. i used the card a lot when i first got it but after seeing that dissapointing 100 cli i only use it for a 10 buck revolving subscription i have and pay the ten bucks right after it posts.

i only keep the card in the desperate hopes it will get upgraded to rewards and get a nice limit at 2 years.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 27 of 28
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@FLLGuy wrote:

@Credit_Master wrote:

I got the Ollo Rewards Mastercard back in April. The SL was $1,500 and I am waiting to see what kind of CLI I get at the 6 month mark if any. I will keep you posted. The card has been great except for having to wait on my available credit to return for several days sometimes. Congrats on the CLI just the same.

Credit_Master

that's a nice SL!  yes, please share on how they treat you. 

Well just got the email today on the CLI. Went from $1,500 to $1,800 but I will take it. I used the card pretty heavily. Hopefully I can get another one in 6 months or so.

Credit_Master

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.