Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG DISCOVER MOTIVA APPROVED!!!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

OMG DISCOVER MOTIVA APPROVED!!!

Instant approval! Idk like CL yet, but Im so amazed!!!

I got 0% for 15 mos on purchases and transfers!!!!! Wooowwwww!!!!!!

Ive spent years building my credit to get this!!! Bout to try to find the approval line number to find credit line!!!!

You guys have helped me so much!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG DISCOVER MOTIVA APPROVED!!!

your credit file and score ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 40
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

congrats!  discover is a good bank to keep positive histor with. 

treat it well!. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 3 of 40
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

What's the difference between motiva and more?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 40
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS

oh and you don't have to call for your CL..just go to discover.com and type in "application status" in the search and type in your info and it will tell you how much youve been approved for.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 40
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats welcome to primeville Smiley Very Happy

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 6 of 40
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
CONGRATS!!!

What's the difference between motiva and more?

MOTIVA automatically signs you up for cashback rewards. And you get it for ALL purchases...vs Discover More where you have to sign up for each quarter and cashback is only valid for selected catagories for that quarter. I should've apped for MOTIVA. LOL

Message 7 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Meh More seemed boring plus the intro apr of 0% on purch/xfers didn't last 15 months like with Motiva!!! Wow! Called for the CL..

$4,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highest starting limit ever!!!!!

And their Customer Service is 24/7; I spoke to an Am rep. I have more 0% offers than I know what do with at this point. She recommended that I lower some of my unused credit lines to get a higher limit in 6 mos.

Well, idk my true Fico...
But CreditSesame is 688
CK is 676
Exp Plus is 703

Oh btw, the online app status thing was down on the website.

I just hope they don't lower the intro offer of 0% from 15 mos down to like 6 mos... But I didn't really need the cred anyway... Was just curious as my scores are fairly high atm

I'm sorrry I ever knocked Discover, although my WMT Discover just lost it's luster since I have a REAL ONE!!! Hehehe

You guys are the best. Now, I just need to make sure I pay down that damn Barclay's Amex for real. Hahahha
I wanna app for a real Amex still, but I don't mind waiting til I grad next year to get a true Amex. Right now, 0% cred and cashback is king.
:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 40
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I wonder if I can call and PC for MOTIVA...after I got MORE...I saw MOTIVA and wanted it! LOL!

Message 9 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

As you know...anything's worth a try with these credit folk...

Im still just floored... I remember being 18-19 and thinking how great it would be to build my cred with a Discover...little did I know.. I'd need to build it to get it hahaha!!
Now I wonder how the aaoa will hit and the inq... Ugh even ten points of a loss on fico makes me mad grrrrrr lol

:-)
Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.