Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

I just wanted to garden.... Well they finally got me. I have received OllO offers (sometimes several per week) for the past for the past couple of years. They started with high AF's then low AF's then no AF's. Then they offered me a 1% Cash back card, but into the shredder that offer went. I was able to hold out for a long time, but today they send me a 2.5% Cash Back $0 AF offer. I couldn't resist the temptation. I was approved with an $800 SL. 

OllO.PNG

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Patience paid off, congrats on the approval!
Message 3 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on you new card!

Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy I think you are first one here to post thisSmiley Happy. Id take this over Apple anyday lolSmiley Wink. Im suprised they are kinda stingy on the sl but hey, still a great pickupSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

I want this card badly. I would simplify my wallet so much if they ever sent it to me! Enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to garden.... Well they finally got me. I have received OllO offers (sometimes several per week) for the past for the past couple of years. They started with high AF's then low AF's then no AF's. Then they offered me a 1% Cash back card, but into the shredder that offer went. I was able to hold out for a long time, but today they send me a 2.5% Cash Back $0 AF offer. I couldn't resist the temptation. I was approved with an $800 SL. 

Nice Approval @StartedOver62018! 2.5% with no crazy requirements is a solid win. Clinch it like you stole it Smiley LOL Congrats again!

Message 7 of 16
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!

2.5% is great - I'd jump on that if I could.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 8 of 16
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Any options for data points? Who they HP'd? What your report looks like perhaps?

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 9 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.