cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

I just wanted to garden.... Well they finally got me. I have received OllO offers (sometimes several per week) for the past for the past couple of years. They started with high AF's then low AF's then no AF's. Then they offered me a 1% Cash back card, but into the shredder that offer went. I was able to hold out for a long time, but today they send me a 2.5% Cash Back $0 AF offer. I couldn't resist the temptation. I was approved with an $800 SL. 

OllO.PNG

Ch 7 Discharge 10/15/2018

Started 10/18: Eq Fico 9 ???, Ex Fico 9 620, Tu Fico 8 511
Current 8/3: Eq Fico 9 736, Ex Fico 9 717, Tu Fico 9 704 Fico 8 655

Cap1 Plat PC to QS 1.5k, Discover it Chrome Secured $500, NFCU GoRewards 2k (was Secured nRewards $500), Share Loan 1k (paid down to 8% due 2/2020), VentureOne 1k, NFCU CLOC 1k, OllO Optimum $800
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OllO Optimum Mastercard Approved 2.5% Cash Back

Congrats on your approval

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 2 of 8

Patience paid off, congrats on the approval!
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congrats on you new card!

Message 4 of 8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy I think you are first one here to post thisSmiley Happy. Id take this over Apple anyday lolSmiley Wink. Im suprised they are kinda stingy on the sl but hey, still a great pickupSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 5 of 8
Super Contributor

Congrats! 

I want this card badly. I would simplify my wallet so much if they ever sent it to me! Enjoy it! Smiley Happy

01/2019:
10/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Does it look like I really need any more cards? My goal is to garden until 2/2020.
Message 6 of 8
Valued Contributor

@StartedOver62018 wrote:

I just wanted to garden.... Well they finally got me. I have received OllO offers (sometimes several per week) for the past for the past couple of years. They started with high AF's then low AF's then no AF's. Then they offered me a 1% Cash back card, but into the shredder that offer went. I was able to hold out for a long time, but today they send me a 2.5% Cash Back $0 AF offer. I couldn't resist the temptation. I was approved with an $800 SL. 

Nice Approval @StartedOver62018! 2.5% with no crazy requirements is a solid win. Clinch it like you stole it Smiley LOL Congrats again!

Message 7 of 8
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

2.5% is great - I'd jump on that if I could.

03 Oct 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.