Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo Invitation

tag
2b2rich
Established Contributor

Ollo Invitation

*UPDATED to say I just got a notification they checked TU*
I received an invitation for the Ollo Platinum card in the mail. No annual fees and 0% indroductory APR for the first 7 months. 25.24% variable after that but I don't intend to keep a balance so there's that.  Scores (I don't know yet who they pulled) 650+ and 16 months post BK7 discharge. 

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Re: Ollo Invitation

@2b2rich wrote:

I received an invitation for the Ollo Platinum card in the mail. No annual fees and 0% indroductory APR for the first 7 months. 25.24% variable after that but I don't intend to keep a balance so there's that.  Scores (I don't know yet who they pulled) 650+ and 16 months post BK7 discharge. 

Is it the Platinum Rewards card they offer? If so, that's a solid rebuilder card with no AF for being 16 months post BK.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 2 of 14
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@2b2rich wrote:

Is it the Platinum Rewards card they offer? If so, that's a solid rebuilder card with no AF for being 16 months post BK

No, it's the platinum with no AF.  I probably received an invite to the Rewards because I have received an Ollo invitation probably once a week for a few months now and just shredded them.  I have Navy Feds Rewards Visa and Cap1's WM Rewards VISA, and to be honest, I probably don't need more than those two.  The rewards part temps me a lot and like to pay them off each month.   I haven't decided what I will use the Ollo card for, but I will likely be less inclined to to use it as much as the others, so maybe put the auto ins on it and leave it in the sock drawer while it helps me rebuild.

Message 3 of 14
wantitgone
Contributor

Congrats! I like Ollo, they were among the first of my rebuilder cards following BK 7. can't remember SL precisely but got one auto CLI to 1700 at one point. Haven't gotten any more but I don't really use that card a lot anymore.

FICO 8 on 5/31/19 ~~ EQ: 608, TU: 545, EX: 585
BK 7 DC 7/9/19
FICO 8 on 01/31/2023 ~~ EQ: 693, TU: 677, EX: 678

NFCU CLOC $1,000

Apple Card 4,500
Williams Sonoma $1,250
NFCU CashRewards $2,500
NFCU Flagship $12,100
Navy Federal Platinum $25,000
PenFed Pathfinder $12,500
Kemba CU Platinum $3,500
Amazon Store Card (Synchrony) $1500
Paypal Credit $850
Capital One QS $2,000
Capital One Spark $2,000
Overstock Store Card $2,150

AAoA: EQ - 7y9mo, TU - 7y8mo, EX - 5yr7mo (as of 01/31/2023); INQ are 2 EQ, 6 TU, and 5 EX.

New Auto Loan with NFCU (May 2022): 32k for 3.49%/60 months

My DPs: as of January 2023, I am full-time employed, 55k/year, 2 federal consolidated loans plus 3 new student loans, had perfect payment history with 0 derogs until 90 day lates prior to filing BK in March 2019.
Message 4 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, grats on the approval Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you sign up to get invites? Is it valid in the US? I've tried but never get any luck...are they bankrupcy friendly?

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval regardless!

Message 7 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 14
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@2b2rich wrote:

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@2b2rich wrote:

Is it the Platinum Rewards card they offer? If so, that's a solid rebuilder card with no AF for being 16 months post BK

No, it's the platinum with no AF.  I probably received an invite to the Rewards because I have received an Ollo invitation probably once a week for a few months now and just shredded them.  I have Navy Feds Rewards Visa and Cap1's WM Rewards VISA, and to be honest, I probably don't need more than those two.  The rewards part temps me a lot and like to pay them off each month.   I haven't decided what I will use the Ollo card for, but I will likely be less inclined to to use it as much as the others, so maybe put the auto ins on it and leave it in the sock drawer while it helps me rebuild.

@2b2rich  Congrats on your Ollo approval!  

Message 9 of 14
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you sign up to get invites? Is it valid in the US? I've tried but never get any luck...are they bankrupcy friendly?

I didn't sign up for anything.🤷‍♀️  The letter said something to the effect: 'after reviewing your consumer credit reports.. you have been preapproved for the..'.  I must have received 10 of these letters from them over the past 3 months and just kept shredding them because I had never heard of them and figured they were subprime with a lot of initial fees up front and annual fees too but  this one has a zero APR the first 7 months and no AF.   I am in Texas and it is issued on a bank in Missouri if that helps.  I am 16 months post BK7 discharge also.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.