Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Richard Card approved with co signer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC Richard Card approved with co signer

I have been needing a new fridge. Mine was orinigal sub zero from when i built my home in 1991. So its one the frits and the repairs are so costly it makes sense to buy new. My credit is shot, my bankrupcty discharged a few months ago scores suck like 590ish. My husband has a lot of trade lines and i didnt want him to open another. So I was going to just buy one cash in the store.I went with my sister and the salesman asked to apply for the financing since its sub zero it only qulalifed for 6 months. So I told him my situation and said my sister can co sign. So we apply together and we were approved for 5k!! The only situation is the fridge was $11,000 so he said he can call in and ask for more he requested another 10,000 and we were approved!!!. My sisters fico score is 810 her transunion. So I now have a postive trade line for 6 months interest free. Hopefully this will boost my score a little more.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC Richard Card approved with co signer

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been needing a new fridge. Mine was orinigal sub zero from when i built my home in 1991. So its one the frits and the repairs are so costly it makes sense to buy new. My credit is shot, my bankrupcty discharged a few months ago scores suck like 590ish. My husband has a lot of trade lines and i didnt want him to open another. So I was going to just buy one cash in the store.I went with my sister and the salesman asked to apply for the financing since its sub zero it only qulalifed for 6 months. So I told him my situation and said my sister can co sign. So we apply together and we were approved for 5k!! The only situation is the fridge was $11,000 so he said he can call in and ask for more he requested another 10,000 and we were approved!!!. My sisters fico score is 810 her transunion. So I now have a postive trade line for 6 months interest free. Hopefully this will boost my score a little more.

Congrats...but OMG on the cost of that new fridge.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats... But what can of fridge is it?  Can you share pics if you don't mind?Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! I got a Viking refrigerator built in, in December! Around the same price Smiley Happy! Make sure you get warranty!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg, I thought 1k was alot!!
Message 5 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

1. Did you say $11,000 for a refrigerator?

2. This type of trade line may not enhance your score. It probably shows up as (A) an installment loan (B) from a financing co.

3. The fact that it's interest free is meaningless in terms of your credit score.

4. No offense but if you're serious about building your credit score, spending $11,000 on a refrigerator is not the way to go.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1. Did you say $11,000 for a refrigerator?

2. This type of trade line may not enhance your score. It probably shows up as (A) an installment loan (B) from a financing co.

3. The fact that it's interest free is meaningless in terms of your credit score.

4. No offense but if you're serious about building your credit score, spending $11,000 on a refrigerator is not the way to go.

When I built my home 25 years ago  We bought all wolf and sub zero applicanes and that was it and they are built in the sub zero fridges and that is what fits 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats... But what can of fridge is it?  Can you share pics if you don't mind?Smiley Happy

Its a Sub Zero. http://www.pcrichard.com/Sub-Zero/Sub-Zero-30-2-Cu-Ft-Side-by-Side-Refrigerator-Stainless-Steel/648PROS.pcrp

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.