AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PNC Core Visa Approval

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

FIRST!!!! Smiley LOL

Looks Like We Know Who's Dead (Or "Missing") In "Avengers: Endgame ...

Who is that, Martin Laurence?😂

Message 31 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

P.S. I think the covid is overhyped media bull...... I am still working, and come into contact with hundreds of people who travel and come into contact with thousands of others, and I still do not know of a single person who is sick.

In late November we had a nasty flu bug that decimated my office and knocked every one down for 2-3 weeks into December. I now think it was covid, but we just didnt know what to call it yet....

Whatever, carry on people!

Congrats on still working, many of us are not, so bs or not its real for many of us.....

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Well since life basically stinks right now ... Nothing special only a 10k approval ...

It's still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick Smiley Wink (or catching a case of you know what) so Congrats! on your approval, CC. Smiley Happy & thanks for the DPs. Better days ahead! 

Message 33 of 39
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC.

Well at least I’m essential so work hasn’t stopped but DW isn’t so we had more sex in three weeks than since we dated and first year of marriage , lol!  Maybe I’ll switch to drinking and apply for a card.....

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 34 of 39
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Congratulations  on your approval! 

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I was just thinking the same thing about my Wells Fargo APR. I have TU 804 EX 796 Fico 8 scores when I applied and I got 16.99%(and this is at 3.25% prime rate, it will be higher when that goes higher). and then 4-5 days later I got the lowest apr for Navy with 7.49%. Doesnt add up. 

Message 36 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I was just thinking the same thing about my Wells Fargo APR. I have TU 804 EX 796 Fico 8 scores when I applied and I got 16.99%(and this is at 3.25% prime rate, it will be higher when that goes higher). and then 4-5 days later I got the lowest apr for Navy with 7.49%. Doesnt add up. 

Trying to compare Wells Fargo snd Navy is like trying to compare Corona to BudweiserSmiley Wink

Plus, Navy doesn't always give lowest apr  to those with high scores.... if you get one off the bat count yourself luckySmiley Wink

Message 37 of 39
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait till the day when 10K approvals are "nothing special." lol

Congrats!!!

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.