Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal CLI Data Point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal CLI Data Point

Hey Guys,

Just called Synch to request a CLI on my PayPal 2% CB Mastercard.  Opened the account 12/29/2017, initial limit $2K, $2,500 run through the card since opening, TU 682.  They asked how much I wanted, $10K, they gave me $8K.  Just a soft pull.  All in it took about five minutes.

For what it is worth this card has been great for me.

NB

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: PayPal CLI Data Point

Congratulations on the CLI! 

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Try again soon for that 10k since you get a lot of use out of that card

I have the extras cc and want to drop it but am holding on to it for the age of the account. Its been tough getting a CLI for that one

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase!

I got this card back around August of last year with a lowly $700 limit. Last month or so I asked for another CLI (3rd total), asked for 8K and was given the full amount I asked for. I thougt I read somewhere that 10K is around the tops for this card but I could be mistaken.

Message 4 of 12
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

I have always been capped at 10k and Ive been there for a few years.

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My PP Xtra is at $14k

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Good job!

Message 7 of 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

I also have been trying to get a CLI on my PayPal Extras card, keep getting denial. However all other synchrony cards are giving me CLIs. Will they eventually change this card to 2% cash back one?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Data point: called today and asked for $25K and was upped to $10K.  Not quite as easy as before with more varifications, but only took about 10 min.

I also asked about a rate reduction and was told they basically will not change from the original rate. 

Message 9 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.