Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal Credit Approved!!

I was trying to garden until next year to get the CSR (to be at 4/24) but I received an email last night about being selected to apply. I used to have the PP Mastercard but closed it a couple of years ago. I debated doing it because although it’s a hidden TL now, who knows what’ll happen when Synchrony takes over. I ended up biting the bullet anyway because I use PayPal A LOT and the 6 mos of no interest would be beneficial. Blispay has become unreliable as I try to use them and I always get declined, then I have to call to get the hold off my account. Happened three times :-/

Filled out birthdate and last 4 of social. Approved for $6,000! I’m happy. It’s a hidden TL for now, and if that changes in the future, I’ll just have to wait a few more months than planned to get the CSR.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Credit Approved!!

WOOO! Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!! It was actually tough because today I opened a checking at Chase and the banker said I had preapprovals for the FU, CSP, CSR and Slate! I was strong and said no...want to pay down some of my debt before going in on the CSR. Hopefully a year from now I’ll still have the preapproval and won’t have to wait the full 18 mos for it!
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats an insanely good sl for ppcSmiley Happy. Great jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Also, please post datapoints if you can to help othersSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks AverageJoe! Here’s what my profile looks as of today:
Scores: 768 (TU) 753 (EQ) 718 (EX)
12% utilization
About 81k income (didn’t have to enter my income amount, so not sure if this played a big factor)
13 inquiries on TU and 7 on EQ. Not sure about EX.
4 new accounts before this approval.

Like I said before, I had the PP MC for about 3 years before I canceled it a couple of years ago. But I have used PayPal heavily still, so not sure if this helped with the SL.

I hope this helps!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.